Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hands of Love Project Update

If you're new to my blog or my facebook page, I've been working on a special, personal project.  I hope to have it completed by December 1 of this year, so I'd better get cracking!

My goal is a series of 10-15 exceptional images all matching the theme "Hands of Love".

I've got ideas for 8 images, one of which is already done and ready to go to print.  Another will be done this weekend, and hopefully the rest will follow shortly thereafter.

What is something you love dearly and wish you could preserve forever? Is it a person? A place? An article of jewelry? An activity?

Leave a comment on this post or, if it's personal, send me an email at ladydphotography@mail.com.  Who knows, maybe we can make it happen.

Once I have them all completed, I'll share them as a collection.  Until then, you'll just have to wonder what they'll be like.




No comments:

Post a Comment